Join Our Team
Progressive Real Estate Partners is Looking for a few more Salespeople to Join our Team!
Progressive Real Estate Partners (PREP) is the Inland Empire’s leading commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the sale and leasing of retail properties. According to Costar, our team completes more retail leasing and sales transactions than any other brokerage firm in the Inland Empire. We accomplish these results by:
- Providing our brokerage team with the highest level of training, coaching, and mentoring. Our company is led by Brad Umansky, who has been one of the region’s top brokers over the past 20 years. Brad loves to share his knowledge and create an atmosphere of constant learning and success.
- Creating an everyone wins atmosphere! Unlike most brokerage companies where the brokers are all just looking out for themselves, we believe in each other’s success and help each other achieve our individual and team goals.
- Focusing on one product type in one market. Our primary focus is leasing and selling retail properties in the Inland Empire. By focusing the magnifying glass, we are burning up the market. Our focus allows us to put all of our energy and resources into building our knowledge, relationships, and systems in a manner that best suits this product type.
We are looking for a few individuals that want to be a part of our winning team. We will consider experienced brokers or individuals that are new to the business that we can mentor.
Applicants who desire to work for our firm will at minimum possess the following qualities:
- You are a good person who has a service oriented mentality.
- You like working with a team, but have the ability to work individually.
- You are self-motivated and hungry to learn.
- You have some form of real estate background. Our current team members come from commercial real estate brokerage, residential sales, mortgage sales, real estate development, and other related industries.
- You have the financial capacity to sustain yourself during the first year in the business since it will likely take 6 months before you start earning commissions. At the time, you have the desire to substantially improve your lifestyle as personal earnings in excess of $100,000 are expected of you after a few years in the business.
- You have a real estate license.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume including a cover letter/email to Brad Umansky at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let him know why you should be considered for this opportunity.